|Écrit par Administrator|
|Lundi, 05 Novembre 2012 20:51|
Akari3D is an Iphone/Ipod/Ipad game.
If you liked Sudoku or Minesweeper, you'll love this game.
Download Akari3D and play now this unique puzzle Game.
* Beautiful 3D puzzle game
* 3 Difficulty levels
* 54 puzzles to solve
* Unique gameplay
Video Trailer :
(click on the image to see it at full size)
How to play Akari3D
The Akari 3D is composed of a cube.
Each face is a grid with gray cells and empty cells (blue) in it.
The Goal of the game is to place lamps in empty cells until the entire cube is lit up.
A light bulb send rays of light horizontally and vertically, illuminating its entire row and column (around the cube) unless its light is blocked by a gray cell.
A light bulb mustn't illuminate another light bulb. When a light bulb conflict with another one they become red.
To place a light bulb just Tap () an empty cell, Tap () again to remove it.
A Gray cell may have a number from 0 to 4 (displayed as dots), indicating how many light bulbs must be adjacent to its four sides. When a correct number of light bulbs is adjacent all dots become green otherwise they become red. All dots of all gray cells must be green.
A Gray cell with a cross indicate the number 0.
A Gray cell without cross or dots can have any number of light bulb adjacent to it.
Long press () on a cell will set a mark.
Long press () again to remove the mark.
When a cell is marked, no light bulb can be placed in this cell. Marks can be helpful to highlight cells that can't have light bulbs.
You make an error when you remove a light bulb or tap the undo button.
The total error count is displayed on the top of the screen.
To get the maximum score (3 lit light bulbs) you need to solve the puzzle with :
- less than 3 errors in Easy mode.
- less than 7 errors in Normal mode.
- less than 12 errors in Hard mode.
Each face of the cube must be completed to solve the puzzle.
To navigate on the cube you can:
- Swipe () horizontally and vertically to rotate the cube quickly.
- Drag () the cube horizontally and vertically to rotate it slowly.
- Rotate the device right (), left (), top () or bottom () to rotate the cube horizontally or vertically (Gyroscope features must be enabled in options).
- Gray cell with 5 dots :
- The bug fix has been submitted to the App Store, please wait for the version 1.1.5 and if there still are 5 dots cells please use the Reset button of the level.
The product is no longer available on the Apple Appstore.
|Mise à jour le Lundi, 03 Avril 2017 00:30|